- 1 pound 90% or higher lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 14 1/2 – ounce cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 6 – ounce can no-salt-added tomato paste
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces dried multigrain penne pasta (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- Snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a large nonstick skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat browns and onion is tender. Drain off fat and discard.
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine beef mixture, tomatoes, tomato paste, anchovies, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir olives and 1/4 cup parsley into cooker. Serve beef mixture over hot cooked pasta. If desired, garnish with additional snipped fresh parsley.
- Tip: For easy cleanup, line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 262 cal., 8 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 38 mg chol., 215 mg sodium, 30 g carb. (5 g fiber, 8 g sugars), 19 g pro.
Fat (d.e): 1; Lean Meat (d.e): 1.5; Starch (d.e): 1.5; Vegetables (d.e): 1
What else you could read after so gorgeous meal?
Millions love this game as well as this moviestarplanet hack no survey.
Give yourself ability to add to your account some amazing features wizard 101 cheats.
You can believe it or not but you may try injustice gods among us cheats.
Having some troubles playing game? This can help you a lot sims freeplay cheats.